This week will be the last (for the year) of daily blogging. I’ll be on wind down mode after that.
These are some of the upcoming projects on Domainer.com.au.
- Opportunities From Uncertainty – my thoughts on how to make money in the current climate of direct registration ambiguity.
- The auDA Board – does it fairly and proportionally represent all stakeholders? Are the tables balanced or skewed?
- Protecting The Drop-Catchers – what happens when the top bidder on a successful platform doesn’t want to pay? Or is a fraud?
- A Podcast Interview With Escrow Angel – Simon Lenton has agreed to have a chat about how Escrow Angel can assist domain investors.
- Some Guest Posts – got a couple of very interesting people who will be writing for Domainer!
If you have other topic suggestions, I’m always keen to hear them. This is a resource for all of us.