On Episode 10 of the Domainer Show, Rob and Ed talk with .com season-veteran, Morgan Linton!
The first six minutes have a few technical glitches, but things clear up from that point.
- Morgan’s been running his Domain Blog for over 10 years.
- How Morgan got into buying and selling domain names. (6:00)
- He has started a company with his wife called BoldMetrics.com – partially funded by none other than Mr Mark Cuban! (19:00)
- Morgan talks about Machine Learning, algorithms that learn over time. Exascale Computing enables computers to work at the same rate as our minds. (36:00)
- We discuss Verisign stating “Domain Investing is a questionable practice”.