Watch Episode 1 by clicking play above.
Listen to Episode 1 in your car or headphones by clicking play below.
Robert Kaay and Ed Keay-Smith have joined forces to create a Domainer Show!
In this weeks show (the first of many!) we cover the following:
- How well did the Afilias .AU Domain Name Migration go? Were their any problems?
- The extremely important auDA SGM (Special General Meeting) is fast approaching on July 27. This meeting has the potential to permanently influence the future of Australian domain names.
- auDA created a Constitutional Working Model Group (CWMG) earlier this year. The CWMG held an online forum last week. Robert attended online and discusses what happened in his own opinion.
- auDA’s Policy Review Panel (PRP) is mentioned, with much more on this subject to come in future shows.
- Robert explains how he was wrongfully called an “extortionist” by an angry ex-domain-name-owner on the phone earlier this week. Simply for buying a generic two-letter domain name from the drops about eight weeks ago. Robert explains how he believes this completely wrong attitude is being created and fuelled and needs to be stopped.
- A lucky punter registered University.com.au earlier this week for $6.50(.) This domain name is worth big money! Find out how he did it!
There’s all this plus loads more!
Hit the play button above (either video or podcast!) and we’d love to see your thoughts/opinions in the comment section.