The online education sector is going from strength to strength. There have been some nice domain sales recently – headlined by the public sale last year on Netfleet of Training.com.au for approximately $33,000. That was such a bargain imho. The team at Training.com.au appear to be very switched on operators – their website is excellent.
- Some other notable deals include the sale of Learn.com.au (private sale) and TafeCourses.com.au.
- A few days ago, CoursesOnline.com.au was purchased at a wholesale price of $8447 on the expired auctions at Netfleet. The person who purchased this has a history of developing quality websites, so I’m sure we’ll see something interesting very soon.
- Just recently, I also sold Teach.com.au to the same person who purchased Learn.com.au. As you can imagine, he is very happy to have the matching pair!
- Another couple of recent sales I made were to Seek Learning. They are part of the very well known Seek group. They purchased TafeCourse.com.au and TafeCourse.net.au to add to their stable. What nice people to deal with too – very professional.
- And finally, I agreed to sell Student.com.au last week. This is currently in escrow. I consider this to be one of my best ever domains in the online education space. As you can see from the simple landing page I created through Fabulous, the potential usage of such a name is virtually unlimited.
Domains For Sale
As you can see from the Google stats below, these have pretty good search and CPC (cost per click). They would be an excellent acquisition for someone!