Or comments like “if only I had started buying years ago”; and “if only I had bid slightly higher on the drop auctions I would have made big bucks”.
I’ve always been a great believer in win / win situations; and so I’m happy to give genuine people a leg up.
So I came up with what I consider is basically a risk free idea.
Here’s The Deal
- I’m prepared to lend you 5 of my domain names for 90 days. You can choose within reason. *
- Your rental is just $50 + GST – that’s a total figure (not each).
- I’ll set keen wholesale prices (some will start as low as $250 + GST and go up from there) – you choose what suits you.
- The domains will obviously remain in my name, but I’ll change nameservers to your requirements. **
- You’ve got 90 days to onsell any of them; develop any of them; or buy any of them yourself.
- Whatever you make on top of my wholesale price is totally your business (and yours to keep).
- If you sell none – or decide not to buy any of them yourself at the end of 90 days, I’ll take them back.
* (Some of my portfolio may not be available; and I reserve the right to reject any applicant).
** (I reserve right to terminate if domains are used for improper or harmful purposes).
Risk / Reward
Your risk is $50 – just $10 “rental” per domain for the 90 days.
Your reward is what you make it.
So if I were you, I wouldn’t “dilly dally”. This could be a great opportunity for you. 🙂