Some of the subjects covered include:
- His background with Dark Blue Sea over the past 15 years.
- The fantastic platform that is Fabulous.com – and what it can do for domainers (particularly us Aussies).
- What’s happening with Drop.com.au (expired auction platform).
- The exceptional level of customer service that Cam, Katherine and Cassidy offer their clients. (I can vouch for that!).
Cam also gives me his opinion on the current debate over direct registrations e.g. Fabulous.au.
- If you’re a brand new customer, they will happily set you up with a free Fabulous account. No qualification necessary (you don’t need a huge portfolio of domains in other words).
- And whether you’re an existing customer or a brand new one, the first 20 people to email Cam at c.bell at fabulous dot com will be offered Tier 1 pricing on domain names. That is normally reserved for customers with portfolios of over 5000 domains.
- Finally, Cam offers all Domainer.com.au readers Aussie domain registrations at just $22 each (inclusive of GST). This applies to new registrations; renewals, auction wins on their Drop platform. Plus they discount their Change of Registrant fee to $29.95 (normally $49.95).
If you have any comments / questions or constructive suggestions, please post them below. Cam will be happy to answer them.
Enjoy the podcast below (it’s about 21 minutes long):