It’s been just over 3 months since members were forced to call a Special General Meeting. Allow me to remind readers of a part of the auDA Board’s commitment to members following the SGM.
- Do you believe you have “reset your course; and restored membership and stakeholder support”?
- Why did it take 2 months for all August Minutes to appear? And this was only after “nagging” from members.
- Why were the 14th August Minutes amended? What was the real reason for this Meeting that ran from 9.00am to 3.30pm? Why was it “In Camera”?
- Where are the 26th September Minutes?
- When is the Deloitte Report going to be released to members?
- When are the Constitutional Reform Committee appointments going to be announced? I understand these were ratified at the 23rd October Board Meeting.
- If a huge organisation like ICANN can get all their information out quickly to stakeholders, why can’t auDA?
One final question please. Is the auDA AGM on the 27th November going to be recorded / streamed for the benefit of all members unable to attend?
Please may we have some answers?
Ned O’Meara – 8th November 2017