Jonathan Gleeson gave me his committment on Thursday that he intended to answer them all.
So to assist matters, I’m going to list below all questions that I can think of. If there are any that I have missed, please add them in the comments section below, then I will consolidate them into this list.
Jonathan can then answer them in one central place (if he still chooses to).
- How many telemarketers do you employ?
- Who trained them – and continues to train them?
- What information do they have access to?
- Does David Lye act as a telemarketer for Netfleet? If yes, how long has he been doing so?
- You say that Publishing Australia (P.A) has no access to the “back end” or other data – yet are you aware that Mark Lye (as a Director of NetAlliance) holds a 1/3 share in P.A?
- Given all this, do you now see how a “fair minded person” could easily maintain that there is a conflict of interest between the Lye Brothers / Publishing Australia and the clients of Netfleet?
- Are you aware that Netfleet had a private bid data leak via an old RSS feed which allowed some parties to see blind bids others had placed for the better part of a year?
- What is the extent and background of the “legacy way” – who could have had access, do you have log files showing access and when, how long has it been accessible?
- Will you consent to an independent examination of log files and telemarketing records going back at least 4 months? Ditto the RSS feed?
- Are you aware that Netfleet has a history of threatening clients with bans if they disclose or report on security issues and privacy breaches?
- Who do you report to? Can Mark Lye still instruct you to act in a certain way? Does David Lye “suggest” things to you?
- Why have you further reduced the transparency of your blind bidding system on expired auctions?
- How many domains have been acquired (via Netfleet) using “inside information” for Publishing Australia, Mark & David Lye and any other entities or people related or “technically unrelated” to them? Not just talking “expired auctions” either – I refer to your whole marketplace.
- Do you intend to address possible compensation claims for clients that may have been “gazumped” – or alternatively who were forced into bidding higher due to fears of potential insider trading?
- What do the two Melbourne IT Directors of NetAlliance Pty Ltd (Netfleet) say about past conduct?
- Do they condone the abusive text that their fellow Director sent me? As General Manager, do you condone it?
Any other questions I should add to the list?