Firstly, EMD’s (exact match domains) seem to be in demand; and secondly, not a day goes past that I don’t receive at least one enquiry on a “3 Letter” domain.
Here are a few recently completed enduser sales:
- WreckersBrisbane.com.au – this was purchased by a Kiwi car parts company.
- NES.com.au – purchased by Dixon Advisory Group
- MWT.com.au – purchased by Mid West Transport
- KME.com.au – purchased by Krav Maga Evolution
- TheAppShop.com.au – purchased by THE APP SHOP PTY LTD
- Homeless.com.au – purchased by a motor group in Geelong for altruistic and charitable reasons (I’ll be doing a feature on this in the future)
Also working on a couple of really BIG sales at the moment. Fingers crossed! 🙂
Ned O’Meara – 8th August 2016