Almost 12 months ago, I published a very special offer on Domainer. It involved “renting” some of my domains to people for 90 days. This could give them the opportunity to possibly make some money from an onsale without any risk or capital expenditure.
A number of people took me up on it – and it ended up being a great win / win situation. Some readers have asked if I will do it again. The answer is yes!
Lots of people who I talk to about buying, selling and developing domain names often say to me “I wish I had some of your names”.
Or comments like “if only I had started buying years ago”; and “if only I had bid slightly higher on the drop auctions, I would have made big bucks”.
I’ve always been a great believer in the adage “a rising tide lifts all boats”; and so I’m happy to give genuine people a leg up.
Here’s The Offer
- I’m prepared to lend you 5 of my domain names for 90 days. You can choose within reason. *
- Your rental is just $100 + GST – that’s a total figure (not each). Equivalent of $20 + GST per domain.
- I’ll set keen wholesale prices (some will start as low as $300 + GST, and go up from there) – you choose what suits you.
- The domains will obviously remain in my name, but I’ll change nameservers to your requirements. **
- You’ve got 90 days to onsell any of them; develop any of them; or buy any of them yourself.
- Whatever you make on top of my wholesale price is totally your business (and yours to keep).
- If you sell none – or decide not to buy any of them yourself at the end of 90 days, I’ll take them back. No further cost to you.
* (Some of my portfolio may not be available; and I also reserve the right to reject any applicant).
** (I reserve right to terminate if domains are used for improper purposes).
Risk / Reward
- Your risk is $100 – just $20 “rental” per domain for the 90 days.
- Your reward is what you make it.
- This could potentially be a great opportunity for you. So if I were you, I wouldn’t “dilly dally”. ????
Just fyi, I won’t send you my entire list of domains, so please don’t ask. You can give me some keywords or niches that you’re interested in, and a maximum budget per domain. I’ll then pull you a list.
Or you may have a particular domain (or domains) of mine that you’re interested in. Hit me up for a price – you never know your luck!
(This offer is time limited at my absolute discretion).
Ned O’Meara – 5th October 2016