These include Frank Schilling from Uniregistry; Ron Jackson from DN Journal; and Zak Muskovitch from DNAttorney.com. I’ve heard all three of these gentlemen speak, and in my opinion, they are worth paying money to listen to! Plus there are a raft of local internet entrepreneurs and experts that will share their knowledge of the Indian market. Amongst these are Deepak Daftari and Ankur Raheja – both very smart people. Full list of speakers is here.
Venue is the magnificent Shangri-La Eros Hotel in New Delhi – dates are August 5th; 6th and 7th August.
I attended last year when they held the event in Bangalore. As you can see from this article, it was one of the best things I have ever done.
So Why Go?
It boils down to two words – networking opportunities.
- India is a magnificent place – and speaking as an Australian domain investor, it truly is the land of potential.
- The IT sector is HUGE – and is growing at an incredible rate. There are many exceptional service providers that are looking for opportunities to show off their talents in the Australian market. I’ve made some wonderful friends and contacts.
- If you think there are plenty of Aussie start-up entrepreneurs, wait till you have a look at what’s happening in India!
- Plus, we share many similarities. There is a thriving middle class with disposable income; we have a passion for cricket (!); are members of the Commonwealth; and rule of law is important.
- Then there is the food and the sights. Unbelievable!
If you’re interested in booking, here is the Eventbrite link. And readers of Domainer can also get a 40% discount by entering “40OFF” at checkout.