As most readers of Domainer.com.au would know, I “beat the drum” very loudly over the past couple of months concerning past Netfleet practices (some of which they publicly acknowledged and apologised for).
I also indicated previously that Bruce Tonkin (Melbourne IT Management / NetAlliance / Netfleet Director) and Jonathan Gleeson (General Manager – Netfleet) were willing to engage with me by telephone hook-up to address the other concerns I had raised.
To their credit, they did so – and I thank them for that.
As I said back on October 23, 2015:
None of us want Netfleet to fold – we just want an ethical and transparent marketplace free of any hints of potential insider trading.
I’m a positive person – and conflict is debilitating and non-productive for everyone. The time that I spent on this was enormous – and there is only so much I can do as one person.
So speaking personally, given Bruce and Jonathan’s assurances, I have decided to put the past behind me.
Moving forward is the best option for me. Simple as that.
Netfleet is the premier dropcatcher, and there is no getting around that fact.
Therefore I have accepted Netfleet’s assurances that any “mistakes” of the past will not be repeated. Consequently I have decided to use their platform again. I also look forward to some of the new features they intend to introduce.
Having said that, both Bruce and Jonathan are under no illusions that I won’t hesitate to speak up if any future concerns arise.